Optimum Nutrition (ON) Gold Standard 100 Whey Protein Powder
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder gives you the purest source of protein to fulfill your daily requirement of this nutrient. With Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein, you have the advantage of ultra-filtered whey protein isolates that are extremely easy for the body to absorb. With every 30 g serving, you get 24 g of whey protein, giving you a whopping 78% concentration by weight for maximum results. This supplement is also known for its high mixability, allowing you to make a lump-free, smooth protein shake each time.
- Gold Standard 100% Whey Blend – 24g blended protein consisting of whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, and whey peptides/hydrolysates to support muscle recovery. Primary protein source is Isolate, they don’t call it the Gold Standard of quality for nothing.
- What Does It Have-11 grams of naturally occurring EAAs, including 5.5 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs, and over 4 grams of naturally occurring Glutamine and Glutamic Acid in each serving to support endurance and muscle recovery. Gluten Free & Suitable for Vegetarians
- Authenticity– SMS us your 6 digit unique code on the pack at 57575 to instantly test the authenticity of the product
- When To Use– First thing in the morning, before or after exercise, between meals, with a meal, or any time of the day, where you a protein boost to your balanced diet.
- Size/Flavours– Pick your size from 1, 2, 5 pounds and 10 pound/4Kg options and 10 Delicious flavours available to choose from
- Our Ingredients like Whey protein Isolate and Whey protein concentrate are imported from Europe. Blending is done at a world class facility in India carrying the safety certifications like NSF, FSSC 22000 and OHSAS 18001
- How To Use– Add 1 scoop in 180-240 ml water, milk or beverage of your choice. You can also add it to a smoothie or shake
Great taste is guaranteed with Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey. To ensure that you have more variety in terms of flavours, the brand has introduced over twenty different flavours. This includes double rich chocolate, banana cream, birthday cake, cake batter, cake donut, chocolate malt, chocolate peanut butter, coffee, Dulche de leche, extra milk chocolate, French vanilla cream, gingerbread, keylime pie, mocha cappuccino, peppermint mocha, rocky road, salted caramel, strawberry and cream, strawberry, strawberry banana, vanilla and vanilla ice-cream. With several flavour options available, can help you to provide the best taste as well as fulfill your protein requirement. Based on your requirement and consumption, you can choose between the 1 lbs., 2 lbs., 5 lbs. and 10 lbs. packs.
|Quantity per serving
|Quantity per 100 g
|496 k J or 119 kcal
|1632 k J or 390 kcal
Optimum Nutrition is a brand that you can trust when it comes to your nutritional requirements. The special formula of this whey protein supplement gives you several benefits that make it one of the most recommended options. Some benefits include:
- Best protein source: With Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein, you get 24 g of protein in every serving (30 g). With 78% protein concentration, it helps you reach your daily-required intake without any hassles. They whey isolates used in this product are ultra-filtered as well. This breaks them down into finer particles that are extremely easy for your body to absorb. As a result, you get visible results much faster.
- Great amino acid profile: Amino acids fuel every activity of your muscles. From giving you the power that you need when you are training to helping you recover faster, amino acids play a very important role in bodybuilding. With Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey, you get 5.5 g of BCAAs and 4 g of Glutamine in each serving (30 g). These are the most abundant amino acids in the muscle structure. These amino acids are absorbed instantly by your muscles, which ensure that you recover from the most strenuous training session as well. That way, you do not have to worry about muscle soreness. In addition to that, this supplement also contains Essential Amino Acids to give you a great amino acid profile.
- Enhanced lean muscle development: Higher protein concentration increases the rate of muscle development. It promotes muscle synthesis or the production of new muscle fibers to give you better volume and more strength. The advantage with ON Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein is the low fat, sugar and carbohydrate content. Without the unwanted calorie intake, you are able to build leaner muscles to get a more chiseled physique.
- Body building and maintenance: With whey protein isolates, you get a quick and instant source of nourishment for your muscles which helps them recover faster. You also have a consistent supply of the most important amino acids. As a result, you are not only able to build muscle but are also able to prevent any muscle breakdown. That way, you can retain your physique for much longer.
Protein blend (93%) (Whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, whey peptides), Cocoa, Lecithin, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Acesulfame Potassium, Lactase.
Is a protein powder better than other protein sources?
When you are working out on a regular basis, you need to make sure that you consume the necessary amount of protein to sustain physical activity. With protein powders, you have an easy source of protein that helps you avoid elaborate meal preps. However, it is highly recommended that you use it along with a balanced meal for better results.
Can I use ON Gold Standard 100% Whey with a low calorie diet?
Yes. With just 1 g of fat and 3 g of carbohydrates, which makes it perfectly suitable even for individuals who are on a low calorie diet.
Is it suitable for individuals who are lactose intolerant?
Whey protein isolates are highly processed to remove a major concentration of lactose. However, since this product also includes whey concentrates and whey peptides, it is recommended that you consult your doctor before using it if you are lactose intolerant.
How many scoops do I need per day?
On an average, you need between 20-40 g per meal depending upon your workout intensity. You can consume up to 2 scoops (30 g) of Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein each per day depending upon the other protein sources that you include in your diet.
Does this product contain any banned substance?
No. Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein is completely banned substance tested, making it ideal even for fitness enthusiasts, professional bodybuilders and sportspersons. this is different product, always use the full name of the product ON Whey Protein is a keyword and most of the searches for this product comes from ON Whey Protein instead of Optimum Nutrition, which is the reason we use a variation of all keywords to rank and reach more consumers.